Comprehensive Psychological Assessments
A comprehensive battery of 100 computerized assessments
What are these assessments used for?
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Various mental disorders defined by the DSM-IV such as personality, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Suicide Ideation
- Assessing the whole domain of human personality:
— Vocational guidance
— Marital compatability and counseling
— Identifying students with potential academic, emotional, and social problems.
- Assess normally funtioning adults who may be experiencing difficulties in work, family, or social relationships.
Some of the assesments we implement are:
- Helps clinicians quickly and accurately assess DSM-IV related personality disorders and clinical syndromes for adults.
- The most widely used and researched test of adult psychopathology. Used to assist with the diagnosis of mental disorders and the selection of appropriate treatment methods for adults.
PDS (Post-traumatic Stress Diagnostic Scale):
- A self-report instrument that helps professionals detect and diagnose PTSD in large groups or with patients who have identified themselves as victims of a traumatic event.
- Used to assess difficulties in work, family or social relationships in individual counseling, relationship counseling, employee selection, and employee assistance programs.
- Million College Counseling Inventory: designed with college students in mind to assess a multidimensional personality inventory.